Elementar Americas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Elementar Analysensysteme GmbH.
Located near Frankfurt/Germany, Elementar is the technology leader in elemental analysis and isotope ratio mass spectrometry serving science in more than 80 countries. We help our customers to support the quality of life whenever water, nutrition, education, health, environment, climate, energy or product quality are involved.
With the intention of delivering optimum customer experience through the operational life of our analytical instruments, we have created a new, strategic role within the growing organization. The Sales Manager will be based out of our Ronkonkoma, NY office and with responsibilities including sales process implementation, coaching, mentoring and establishment of a goal-oriented culture.
The Sales Manager will report directly to the President & CEO while working hand-in-hand with global Sales & Product Management teams.
What you can look forward to accomplishing
Elementar is looking for a dynamic, accomplished Sales Manager to aggressively grow the broad range of Combustion and IRMS products throughout the Americas. The ideal Sales Manager will oversee a team of 5 to 7 Regional Sales Representatives and a defined list of channel partners throughout the territory.
Roles and responsibilities·
- Manage and lead a team of highly technical sales professionals, establish regional sales forecasts, budgets, and key performance metrics.
- Define and formalize geographical sales regions, territories, and account-specific activities.
- Ensure adoption and implementation of the CRM and its efficiency functions into the day-to-day sales process.
- Deliver training, sales effectiveness techniques and mentoring for the sales professionals routinely and as required to achieve objectives.
- Coordinate key account-based activities with service organization and marketing to deliver customer satisfaction, account penetration, and overall brand recognition.
- Successfully oversee new product and technology introductions with key users, adopters and at target accounts.
- Domestic and international travel required (25% overnight).
- Based on Long Island, New York.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university with a concentration in Chemistry, Material Science or one of the physical science fields. An advanced degree (M.S. or Ph.D.) preferred.
- Minimum 2-4 years related experience managing a sales team—including a mixture of direct, distribution and inside sales channels.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with customers, field personnel and international colleagues.
- Effective relationship building, negotiating and reasoning skills; self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Experienced working with a CRM system and the MS Office Applications.
Elementar Americas Inc will provide the ideal candidate with a rewarding and exciting position including long-term growth and development potential in our owner managed company—one which is built upon innovation and sustainability.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.