Elementar Americas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Elementar Analysensysteme GmbH. Located near Frankfurt, Germany, Elementar is the technology leader in elemental analysis and isotope ratio mass spectrometry serving science in more than 80 countries. We help our customers to support the quality of life whenever water, nutrition, education, health, environment, climate, energy or product quality are involved.
With the intention of further expanding our presence throughout North America, we are recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager—to be located in the Southwestern United States. The ideal candidate must be skilled in the development and execution of a territorial business plan. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the Regional Sales Manager, will work closely with assigned product management, marketing and other assets to develop an understanding of the territory landscape and customer needs throughout the geography. While doing so, the Regional Sales Manager will aggressively engage customers, navigate the sales process and generate a positive professional impact with decision-makers, channel partners and key stakeholders.
Territory to include California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico.,
Roles and responsibilities
- Consistently meet or exceed financial targets for profitable sales volume, share of wallet and strategic objectives at assigned customer accounts within the territory.
- Expand market position by identifying new customers, developing prospects and penetrating competitive accounts.
- Present commercial and technical sales arguments to potential customers, taking responsibility for the complete sales cycle from preparing bids to negotiating prices and closing contracts.
- Act as an interface between the customer, Service Engineer and after sales team to ensure an excellent overall customer experience.
- Represent the company at trade shows and events; while taking ownership of essential marketing activities.
- Forecast trends and potential market opportunities in close contact with the sales management and the global marketing team.
- Utilize and maintain Customer Relationship Management database.
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D in scientific discipline such as chemistry or biology
- At least three years of sales experience in technical, analytical or capital equipment sales environment—including HPLC, GC, Mass Spec, Elemental Analyzers, etc.
- Effective relationship building, negotiating and reasoning skills; self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Outgoing personality with strong communication skills and professional impact
- Experienced working with a CRM system and the MS Office Applications
Elementar Americas Inc will provide the ideal candidate with a rewarding and exciting position including long-term growth and development potential in our owner managed company—one which is built upon innovation and sustainability.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.