Elementar Americas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Elementar Analysensysteme GmbH.
Located near Frankfurt/Germany, Elementar is the technology leader in elemental analysis and isotope ratio mass spectrometry serving science in more than 80 countries. We help our customers to support the quality of life whenever water, nutrition, education, health, environment, climate, energy or product quality are involved.
With the intention of further supporting our installed base throughout North America, we are recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator—located in Ronkonkoma, New York.
What you can look forward to accomplishing
Elementar is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist with the marketing, tradeshow and social media activities for the Americas business. The Marketing Coordinator will ensure that projects are managed efficiently from concept to completion—on-time and within budget. The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with key players on the global marketing team to assign resources to projects and develop local campaigns while adhering to branding guidelines.
Roles and responsibilities
- Coordinates company participation at trade shows and other events by identifying, assembling, and allocating resources; measures and analyzes ROI and costs of lead generation
- Puts new and existing content to use via social media, company website and other external communication channels
- Assist with the development of marketing communications and other internal messaging
- Along with sales and marketing team, develops targeted promotional and awarenss campaigns
- Manages inbound customer leads via CRM, implements nurturing programs to help facilitate and shorten the sales cycle
- Implements and utilizes professional marketing tools including CRM, Mailchimp, Indesign, etc.
- Manages promotional material, printed and digital literature and other sales and marketing tools
- Supports the field sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; capturing and articulating customer trends and expectations to management
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Science or similar field is required
- Two years of experience with marketing, advertising or graphic design fields
- Proficiency with CRM, Digital Marketing and the MS Office Applications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift items up to 20 lbs. in weight
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Become a part of the Elementar family!
Elementar Americas Inc will provide the ideal candidate with a rewarding and exciting position including long-term growth and development potential in our owner managed company—one which is built upon innovation and sustainability.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.