Elementar Americas, Inc. is a 100% owned subsidiary of Elementar Analysensysteme GmbH and is based in Mount Laurel, NJ. With global headquarters near Frankfurt/Germany, Elementar is the world’s leading manufacturer of analytical instruments for the analysis of key elements such as carbon, sulfur, nitrogen, oxygen or hydrogen found in a wide variety of chemical substances, pharmaceutical products, environmental samples, agricultural, food and feed products, petro-chemistry, in education, research or industrial quality control.
What you can look forward to accomplishing
The Sales Support Specialist satisfies all customer requests promptly and professionally, ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met. The Specialist acts as a key liaison between the customer, the sales and services teams, and the internal organization (including Supply Chain Management, Product Management, Applications Support, etc.). Oversees the order handling process from start to finish.
Roles and responsibilities
- Order processing that is complex in both products and verification. Monitoring of open orders through complete ordering process.
- Proactively asses, clarify and validate customer requirements.
- Act as a strong liaison between intercompany departments (corporate headquarters and its subsidiaries) and our local customers.
- Handle various account inquiries, customer complaints and support issues.
- Proactive engagement of key account contacts for replenishment of consumables
- Operate and maintain Customer Relationship Management database (new lead management and product inquires for sales force and service engineers).
- Inbound phone monitoring including fielding customer inquiries, routing to appropriate department as well as order intake over the phone.
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company
- College degree (2yr) preferred.
- Minimum 3 years related experience preferably including a mixture of customer service, sales support and operations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with customers, field personnel and international colleagues.
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Outgoing personality with strong communication skills
- Effective relationship building, negotiating and reasoning skills; self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Experienced working with a CRM system and the MS Office Applications.
Become a part of the Elementar family!
Elementar Americas Inc will provide the ideal candidate with a rewarding and exciting position including long-term growth and development potential in our owner managed company—one which is built upon innovation and sustainability.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.