Elementar Americas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Elementar Analysensysteme GmbH and is based in NJ.
Located near Frankfurt/Germany, Elementar is the world’s leading manufacturer of analytical instruments for the analysis of key elements such as carbon, sulfur, nitrogen, oxygen or hydrogen found in a wide variety of chemical substances, pharmaceutical products, environmental samples, agricultural, food and feed products, petro-chemistry, in education, research or industrial quality control.
With the intention of further expanding our presence throughout North America, we are recruiting for a Sales Representative—ideally located in the Northeastern corridor (not a necessity).
Direct territory to include New England with indirect Sales nation-wide.
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for the successful sales of analytical instruments in assigned territory.
- Expand and consolidate market position by identifying new customers and managing established customer relationships.
- Operate and maintain Customer Relationship Management database.
- Present commercial and technical sales arguments to potential customers and take responsibility for the complete sales cycle from preparing bids to negotiating prices and closing contracts.
- Act as an interface between the customer, Service Engineer and after sales team to ensure an excellent overall customer experience.
- Represent the company at trade shows and events; while taking ownership of essential marketing activities.
- Forecast trends and potential market opportunities in close contact with the sales management and marketing team.
- Meets assigned financial targets for profitable sales volume, share of wallet and strategic objectives at assigned customer accounts within the territory.
- Degree in a scientific or engineering subject or equivalent experience
- At least two years of sales experience in technical, analytical, capital equipment sales environment; ideally in analytical instrumentation for chemical use
- Outgoing personality with strong communication skills
- Effective relationship building, negotiating and reasoning skills; self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Experienced working with a CRM system and the MS Office Applications
Become a part of the Elementar family!
Elementar Americas will provide the ideal candidate with a rewarding and exciting position including long-term growth and development potential in our owner managed company—one which is built upon innovation and sustainability.
Our recruiting team will carefully review and consider each individual application.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.